- After arrival and unloading, all vehicles must be moved to the designated car parks as vehicles are not permitted to be parked beside tents/caravans.
- Strictly no open ﬁres, campﬁres, BBQ’s, gas stoves or lamps on site.
- Please respect the site curfew between 2am and 8am.
- If you want to stay up late, please respect those who are trying to sleep. Remember that noise carries across a campsite at night.
- Please do not bring glasses or glass bottles onto the Social site.
- No speeding. Observe the 10mph site speed limit at all times.
- Wristbands must be put on arrival at the gate and worn throughout the weekend. Anyone on site without a wristband may be ejected.
- No crossing into any area that has been marked out of bounds.
- Please respect the boundaries and stay within the site grounds
- Please car pool wherever possible.
- No parking on the roads surrounding the Social site.
- Exhibitors are permitted two 30L refuse sacks to be disposed of by site management. Any excess to be disposed of by the Exhibitor.
- Smoking is not permitted inside buildings, marquees or individual tents at any time.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of refuse produced by their activities. This includes exhibits and parts of booth structures.
- No bars or consumption of alcohol in the Pavilion areas.
- No canvassing, ﬂyering or otherwise promoting your brand beyond the limits of your booth.
- You register for tickets via your account on the Summer Social web portal www.summersocial.uk.
- Summer SocialLtd, staff and their agents reserve the right to request proof of ID.
- If a ticket is duplicated, all holders of the ticket may be ejected from site.